New York-based Japanese designer Nao Tamura has just presented a beautiful, new collection of dishes inspired by cherry leaves. Debuting at the last Salone Satellite, part of Milan’s furniture fair for up-and-comers, the silicone kitchenware is perfect for anyone who enjoys a bit of nature indoors. The dishes can be rolled up, used in the microwave or oven, and is dishwasher safe. (via GBlog)
EXCUSE ME BUT ARE YOU TELLING ME I CAN EAT OFF OF LEAVES
Things that are creepy:
- Persistence after someone has said NO or STOP, or has made it clear they are not interested in your advances
- Invalidating someone’s “no”
- Only stopping your advances when somebody informs you they are taken (you are telling this person their “no” alone is not enough, which means you do not respect them)
- Asking “why” when somebody rejects your advances
- Asking “why not” when somebody refuses to give you their phone number
talk to me about fluffy haired vantii
we all regret who we were in middle school. and high school. and yesterday. i regret who i am right now
Sam (mun of coolkidkarkat and deathcarnival) is starting a closed Kingdom Hearts RP group. Please check it out and/or reblog to post to spread the word!
thanks dev, good lookin out
the plot of this is the end is really funny and not unique but like a usual trope done in a unique way ?? it would have been a lot funnier if it was “douchey men get fucked up and die because they’re idiots and refuse to look for help because of Manliness” and then emma watson is a Pimp with her b*tches and starts a thriving community of survivors
i just. even if i could deal with the shitty white man trope the violence i….. no…….
prayer circle for the deterioration of the movie industry