2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
people have started calling me cute and i feel bad because if they get close to me they’re going to realize i’m n ot cute at all i want to eat you i want to b ecome one with you in the trust sense of the word i wan t to feel your flesh melting in my mouth and i want to murder you and devour you and i want to rip my actual beating heart out of my chest and feed it to you i’m not cute i’m fucking psychotic and you’re going to realize this one day and im so sorry
wait does this mean i’m not cute either…………..
you’re making my life seem like it was all just a lie….